Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Workout tree

I've enlisted my 3 closest friends in my crazy workout plan. We've devised a phone tree, where we all workout in the comfort of our own homes.

Here's the scoop:

  • I wake up at 5:00 am.
  • I do my work out DVD.
  • At 5:30 I call JL and wake her up.
  • She begins her workout DVD.
  • At 6:30 she calls jijikero to wake her up.
  • She begins her workout DVD.
  • We don't know if Curmudgeon82 is completely on board (having 2 jobs and all) but if she were to join, then jijikero would call her and get her butt going at this point.
  • We all get to work at the appropriate times, and don't have to worry about burning calories for the rest of the day.
  • At our weekly Saturday walk, we swap DVDs so we don't get bored or burnt out.
And since we all have blogs, you can read our chronicles online. See how we do? I think we are just going to try and make it through the first week.P.S. LB thanks you for her Pumpkin hat, Curmudgeon! She is so lucky to have such awesome Aunts.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, jijikero can call me at 6:30 a.m., we're on board.

Anonymous said...

The cutest kid ever. Aunt Curmudgeon did a good job =)
Talk to you all in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Good post.