Thursday, October 18, 2007

I lied

I had to update my ticker, as you can see. I thought I weighed 155. the scale I bought today at walmart indicated that I weigh 158!!!!! So I adjusted my ticker. See this is why I don't have scales. I am an optimist who thinks she weighs less that she really does, so when I actually get a reading, I am sorely disappointed. What a damn recipe for self-hatred.

If any of you workout tree people want to expose yourselves as I have with a weight loss ticker, please join me in public humiliation at www.tickerfactory.com.

I AM getting up at 5 am and kick ASS tomorrow!!!!!

1 comment:

Liz Dwyer said...

I'll be your workout buddy and commit to working out every day next week with you. But I don't know if I can do a ticker like that. I'm writing for Curves Foods right now:
http://curvesfoods.com/blogs/