Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bad timing

LB was really clingy last night. She did NOT want to lie down in her bed. I swear when I gave her the over-the-crib hug, she did not let go until I felt her grip release because she was slowly passing out. Awww. Poor bubbo.

I was also awakened by her random high pitched cries throughout the night. Luckily, she's been able to go back to sleep on her own, but it still shakes me to hear her. I think she knows that we're moving again, plus the weekend with daddy totally messed with her daily routine.

So by 5 am, I was completely resistant to getting up. I DID manage to lurch to my feet at about 5:30, and pissily shove the workout dvd in the player. Called JL, check. My workout was pretty half-assed I must say, I was so NOT perky this morning.

To top it off, I bit my tongue last night, which has developed into a huge achy spot. There is definitely some pain when I talk, and to make it worse, I either sound like I have a lisp or I just came back from having my teeth drilled.

The cherry on TOP of this situation is that today I have my "Psychological Evaluation" over the phone with a therapist in California....for my egg donation. So she will either be unable to understand me or I will have to stop talking every two minutes to swallow drool and cringe in pain.

So, I may still be rejected, due to disfunctional tongue syndrome. Wish me luck :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, ouch =( I'm so sorry that you bit your tongue. I swear this week is EVIL!! Anyways, hope your interview goes good!

Love ya!

P.S. Where are we meeting up tomorrow? I thought I should ask for the official plan

KarmaTee said...

Whenever I bite my tongue or the inside of my cheek, I take it as a sign that I am growing too ravenous for my own face and should eat something, quickly. Good luck with the phone call.

Elly said...

Good luck! and also, good job doing the workout even though you didn't feel like it! that's the most important time to do it ;) Good luck good luck!