Friday, October 19, 2007

Wino Weight

Good morning my friends :) I looked at my post from last night, and now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't weigh myself at 9 pm after eating a ginormous bowl of green curry and drinking 3 glasses of wine. This morning the scale said I was 155.6 lbs, and there is no way I dropped almost 3 lbs overnight.

As unfair as it is, I'm still moving my ticker 3 lbs towards my goal. Its just a stupid ticker and its motivating me, so phooey to the rules. If anyone else would like to cheat an extra 3 lbs with me, by all means be my guest.

I am proud of myself because I did not GIVE UP and skip my workout this morning. LB seems to have fallen into waking up at 5 am (2 DAYS IN A ROW!) yet I was adamant about NOT succumbing to the "EH WHATEVER" philosophy. I did half of my video with her attached to my leg and the other half with her hanging off my arm. What a workout!

As for this weekend, there has been suggestion that we take a hike instead of our normal walk on Sunday. That way I can stick LB in the backpack (hopefully a positive alternative to the screaming that involves the stroller) and the dogs can run free through the wilds of Colorado..hehe.

Any suggestions on where we go? Jiji if you know any secret spots up Lightner Creek, let us know!

P.S. Don't forget to bring your workout tapes so we can swap em. Man am I ready for something other than pilates :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea =) Hiking; I'm stoked. I didn't get a workout in this morning because I had to get other stuff done around the house (I still got up when you called). I'm gonna go workout at the rec center tonight because I don't have anything going on for once. (I've had company every weekend for the last six weeks, as you know.) Anyways, I'm so proud of you for working out with LB hanging off of you =) See ya later.

Love ya !