Monday, January 28, 2008

Dreams

Jijikero lent me the kooky anime Paprika this weekend, and I have had weird dreams every night since then. If you haven't seen it, and you like Japanese animation, rent it. Its trippy, even without the acid.

Last night I dreamed I was spending the night at JL's house, and there was a whole baseball team sprawled over her house, watching TV, eating food, hanging out in general. There were people in every room, in the bathroom, in the closets. Another funny thing was JL's house was like the wardrobe in "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe," it just kept going, and the rooms kept getting smaller. I walked through the entire house, trying to find an empty room I could sleep in, and eventually I got to the back room, which looked remarkably like the room that she is currently remodeling for her new business. It was cold, but I laid down and went to sleep anyway.

The first person who called me this morning? JL, asking if I wanted to brave the blizzard in her Cherry Red Truck.

Maybe I'm slowly developing my own psychic abilities.

hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, all physic power, seriously we are all around each other so much, we are probably starting to share a brain =) I actually think I've lived that dream before, the baseball players being sprawled all over my house. Crazy! I wish my house would keep adding rooms, that would be so much fun! Anyways, hope you're safe and staying dry! Love you!