Monday, March 10, 2008

Lurking

I've been scouring the Internet for new blogs, since most of my links are close friends and other parents I've been reading for a while. However, I feel a little lonely as the only single mom on my blogroll. Where are all the single moms hiding?

Here are some good ones out there:

Ms Single Mama
Mama Cum Laude
Mommy Pie

Oh, and here are some additions to the Great Single Mom Movies that I totally missed.

Riding in Cars With Boys
Stepmom
Soul Food
As Good As it Gets
Enough

Also, I ran across this preview the other day, and its about a single mom, but its a little creepy looking. Its like Obsessive, crazy single mom movie, but hey, its directed by Kevin Bacon. What did I expect? I'm thinking about netflixing it, cause I dearly love Kyra Segdwick, but I don't know. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about a crazy movie trailer..omg! It looks good though, definitely a different take on being a single mom that's for sure. Thanks for having us over last night and giving me alcohol again =) Have a good day! Love you!

P.S. How's the stalking of the hulk going? ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for lurking!!! And for the shout out...I'll definitely be back to check your blog out. My son is about to attack me for being on the computer - so must run but thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out my blog (and commenting!) I'll add you to my blogroll :)